Due to the COVID-19 virus guidance, there are currently no onsite CTP Seminars.
11:45 String Lunch Club
2:00 p.m. Nuclear and Particle Theory Seminar
4:00 p.m. Nuclear and Particle Physics Colloquium
2:30 p.m. Tufts/MIT Cosmology (held at the CTP every other week)
4:00 p.m. Astrophysics Colloquia (Marlar Lounge, 37-252)
3:00p.m. String/Gravity Theory Seminar
4:00 p.m. Physics Department Colloquium
11:00am QI Group, (held in Ayasli Conference Room 6-310)
12:00 p.m. CTP Grad Student Lunch Club
4:00 p.m. LHC/BSM Journal Club (held in Ayasli Conference Room 6-310)
* check web page for seminar time each week
Here’s our archive of past seminar schedules.
Other Seminars at MIT and in the Boston area
- Chez Pierre Seminars in Condensed Matter Physics at MIT.
- Particle Theory Seminar at Harvard University. Other HET seminars can be found at the High Energy Theory Group web site.
- Brandeis University’s High Energy and Gravitational Theory Group seminars
- See the Boston Area Physics Calendar for more local area talks.