Interested in learning more about physics?
Due to Omicron variant: In an effort to keep our community safe and healthy, we are not currently hosting or meeting with outside visitors in person, nor are we facilitating visits to our classrooms.
MIT is pioneering new ways of teaching and learning, on our campus and around the world, by inventing and leveraging digital technologies. MITx, the Institute’s portfolio of massively open online courses, offers flexible access to a range of interactive courses developed and taught by instructors from MIT. Another MIT innovation — the MicroMasters credential — is increasingly recognized by industry leaders hiring new talent. And MIT’s original digital learning option, OpenCourseWare, continues to offer teachers and learners worldwide the materials for more than 2,450 MIT courses, freely available online.
- All Physics courses on edX.org
- MIT Physics courses on edX.org
- First Year STEM Classes from MIT [FREE]
- Coursera physics and astronomy courses
- MIT Open Learning Library physics courses
- Physics courses on OpenCourseWare (OCW) [FREE]
- MIT xPro Quantum Computing Realities course
- MIT xPro Quantum Computing Fundamentals course
- MIT Physics YouTube Channel [FREE]
- Physics Girl’s (Dianna Cowern ’11) YouTube Channel [FREE]
- NOVA PBS Official YouTube Channel’s physics videos [FREE]
- Physics World’s YouTube Channel [FREE]
- Institute of Physics YouTube Channel [FREE]
- MIT K12’s Physics Videos (STEM videos for K-12 students made by MIT students) [FREE]
- Serious Science physics videos [FREE]
- Big Think’s physics videos [FREE]
- NASA’s YouTube Channel [FREE]